Submissions should be
original, previously unpublished work not currently under review by other publications. All
submissions must be done electronically through a submission service of EasyChair.All Papers
should contain 6 pages maximum, must be written in English and use standard IEEE two-column
conference templates that can be downloaded from below link.
Paper Formatting Guidelines
- 1. Paper Size: US Letter format (8.5" x 11").
- 2. Paper length should not be more than 6 pages, including figures, tables & references. A
maximum of two additional pages are permitted, with an additional charge of ₹ 1000 per
page (Indian author) and $ 50 per page (International author), to be paid during author
- 3. Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt Times New Roman font.
- 4. Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75" (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75" (19 mm),
except for the title page where it must be 1" (25 mm).
- 5. File Size Limitation: 5.0MB.
- 6. No page numbering on the manuscript is allowed.
- 7. The MS Word Template may be downloaded from the link given below:
- 1. Violations of any of the paper formatting guidelines may result in rejection of your
- 2. Authors should submit their original unpublished work to ICCSAI-2023.
- 3. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are
- 4. Papers must be written in English and prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- 5. Papers must be formatted according to the standard IEEE two-column format with
single-spaced, ten-point font text, as given in the IEEE templates below.
- 6. The maximum length of full papers is six (6) pages. It could be extended by 2 pages with
- 7. All figures, tables, references, etc., are included in the page limit.
- 8. Extra page charge of ₹ 1000/- INR per page (Indian author) and $ 50 per page
(International author) will be chargeable to the authors during the registration
- 9. All fonts must be embedded into the PDF file.
- 10. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee and assessed on
the basis of originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression.
- 11. The decision regarding the acceptance of the paper is at the discretion of the Technical
- 12. Authors of accepted papers will be notified from 5th September 2023 onwards, and
registration is open until 15th September 2023.
- 13. The review committee may recommend rejection of final papers that do not take account of
reviewers' requirements and expectations in an acceptable manner.
- 14. The conference chair reserves the right to remove papers from the conference proceedings
that do not meet the requirements.
- 15. All papers must be submitted online through Microsoft CMT.
IEEE E-Copyright Process Document
Final submission with IEEE Xplore®-compatible
Papers deemed to be of the required standard and presented at the conference will be submitted to IEEE for possible inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. The author of an accepted paper is required to complete paid registration at full (member or non-member) rate for the conference prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. There is no refund for cancellation but substitutions may be made at any time prior to the event. Failure to complete paid speaker registration before the deadline will result in withdrawal of the paper from the conference program and the proceedings. Any paper not presented at the conference will be excluded from the conference proceedings.